It's been a productive 24 hours!
In exchange for biting my tongue and making coffee like a good subservient woman in the face of blatant machismo, I got to sign the cast...
go on a material-hunting adventure on public transportation (somehow, PT lost its National Geographic allure when I was 20) with sweet J, who is not a bodyguard but rises to the occasion magnificently...In exchange for biting my tongue and making coffee like a good subservient woman in the face of blatant machismo, I got to sign the cast...
and eat lunch with the girls only (so nice when you're sitting around a bowl, since girls tend to be cleaner)..
oops, wait, that was the dogs' lunch (they're just happy it wasn't pelican again). Here are some of the girls:
Now I'm just waiting for my adorable hubster to come home from an afternoon at sea, and I'll be a deeply happy woman.

1 comment:
Man, I love African fabric!
Post a Comment