Now we have a lot more space for the guys to work (and scratch, and make tea, and spread out their threadbare extension cords).
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Pad Poured
We got the concrete pad poured today, and it's surprising how much bigger the shop looks. I don't know much about concrete work, but I don't seem to recall the job looking like this when our driveway back home was poured.
Now we have a lot more space for the guys to work (and scratch, and make tea, and spread out their threadbare extension cords).
Lots of hard work--I like the guy in charge; he has a certain amount of gravitas and a winning smile.
Here is C, threading a shaft (presumably for the outboard). I won't go into technicalities and pretend to be knowledgeable about this. I just thought his expression is notable enough to post.
Now we have a lot more space for the guys to work (and scratch, and make tea, and spread out their threadbare extension cords).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment