I needn't have worried about not having set my alarm clock, because at 7 sharp yesterday I rocketed out of bed at the sound of ferocious snarling and yelps of pain.
Crazy has 2 female dogs: a part-weiner named Souf who's fabulous at chomping ankles and decimating cobras, and a much larger black shepherd type named Snoopy who HATES Souf with a passion. I'm not sure what's at the root of her wrath, but the situation is such that only one female is allowed free on the ground at a time, lest they kill each other. Anyhow, the short of it is that Snoopy somehow got Souf in her jaws yesterday morning and trashed her. Escotty irrigated and bandaged her wounds as best he could on the breakfast table.
Crazy has 2 female dogs: a part-weiner named Souf who's fabulous at chomping ankles and decimating cobras, and a much larger black shepherd type named Snoopy who HATES Souf with a passion. I'm not sure what's at the root of her wrath, but the situation is such that only one female is allowed free on the ground at a time, lest they kill each other. Anyhow, the short of it is that Snoopy somehow got Souf in her jaws yesterday morning and trashed her. Escotty irrigated and bandaged her wounds as best he could on the breakfast table.

No comments:
Post a Comment