Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hourglass

I'm not feeling plucky nor pithy right now, but on a blog a drivelly sign of life might better than none, eh? X's on the calendar aside, there are moments when it's all I can do to not pick up the phone and demand room on the next available flight outta here, and I'm in the midst of one of those. It's laughably selfish, especially in the face of the obvious human plight surrounding us, so I haven't blogged about it, but those of you who know me well also know this is a struggle of mine. So I'm counting my blessings and posting pics of a few of them:
Adorable J, who's worked so hard on his first 50 calendars
My precious girls who smile for the camera, even when we're doing school and it's too hot to think
The fact that duct tape really does work for everything.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: